Dark Voltage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Voltage

The Alpha Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate My Slaking

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rate My Slaking Empty
PostSubject: Rate My Slaking   Rate My Slaking EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Rate My Slaking 289

Slaking: Nature: Careful/Naughty
Evs:Attack:252
Deffense:103
HP:108
Speed:44

Moveset:
-Gunk Shot
-Earthquake
-Bulk Up
-Mega Kick
Item: Leftovers/Shell Bell
Back to top Go down
TexasToast

TexasToast

Rate My Slaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Slaking   Rate My Slaking EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Shell Bell is only good for... nothing... Just give it Choiceband/Choice Scarf and use him for revenge kills so he can hit like a truck and not have to worry too much about his ability (since you can switch him out). Definitely max Speed and Atk for EVs with 4 in HP if you choose the Choice Scarf and give him Jolly Nature. If you take the Choice Band then giving him maxed HP and Atk will be fine since he'll need to take a hit since he won't be anywhere near fast enough without Scarf's boost anyway, Adamant Nature with that and the last 4 can go in Speed but it won't have that much of an effect no matter where you put them witht his set.

Bulk up is basically useless on him since he can't get the boosts up fast enough with his ability in effect. REplace it with more coverage like Rock Slide.

If you do plan on keeping the Leftovers set you have you might as well give him Giga Impact instead of Mega Kick since Truant makes him stuck anyway. You don't need Mega Kick in general and it should be replaced since it's abysmal accuracy makes it less than reliable. Return does just fine on the choice spread and set.

Gunk shot's coverage is not that great as it is and doesn't hit the way you need it, replace it with Hammer Arm.

Yay for Earthquake!

Any questions just reply to your thread or Log onto the DV server and ask for [DV]Luca and I'll be here to help further!
Back to top Go down

Rate My Slaking
Page 1 of 1